Why invest in Bosnia?
- The inflation rate of 5%, which makes it a country with one of the lowest inflation rates in the region
- The growth rate of 5% per annum, which makes it one of the fastest growing economies in the region
- Bosnia possesses a stable currency that is anchored to Euro
- Bosnia is one of the candidate countries to join the World Trade Organization and the European Union
- Advanced banking sector in Bosnia
- Income tax is set at 10%, which is comparatively very low
Factors encouraging investment in Bosnia
- 1. Huge capital is not necessary
- 2. Those projects provide products and services for mid-income class of society.
- 3. Limited use of labor
- Government criteria for encouraging foreign investment in Bosnia
The government in Bosnia is encouraging foreign investors, enacting laws to ease the investment process and assists financing institutions through:
- Creation of free trade zone
- Equal treatment of domestic and foreign investors
- Protecting investors from dangers of nationalization and confiscation of property
Special benefits for foreign investors:
- Foreign investor is exempted from paying customs fees on the investment
- He has the right to open up a bank account in any commercial bank in Bosnia, in any currency, domestic or foreign
- Foreign investor has the right to carry out financial transactions of any sum and any currency from the investment profit
- Foreign investor has the same property rights as the domestic one.
- The right to employ foreign workers in accordance to labor laws in Bosnia
Džemala Bijedića 185/10, Sarajevo